Thursday 5 April 2012

Easter Weekend is Coming!

hello bloggers! I just wanted to say a huuuuge thank you to everyone and anyone who has visited my blog, read my posts and/or commented! Everytime I get a new notification for a new comment I get so excited! I'm pretty sure my boyfriend thinks I'm either crazy or going crazy..
I really enjoy blogging and could spend endless hours jumping from blog to blog exploring :) so thank you for the encouragement!!

This weekend is Easter Weekend.. Hooray!! My college is closed tomorrow (Friday) as well as Monday, sooo for the first time since November I'm going home! I can't wait to go to Stories Beach every day, go for hikes **fingers crossed the weather is good** see my family and friends, especially my baby siblings!

(John-5, Veronica-14)

the beach in town

Thomas Point

2.5 hours away from my hometown <3 West Coast <3

The bus I'm catching is going to take 3hours to get to my hometown, It'll be a long trip but to make the travelling easier I downloaded a wordsearch app onto my phone and bought a book that has been recommended to me twice (once by my eye doctor and also by a woman working at a book store). it's called Divergent by Veronica Roth. I read a few chapters last night and I'm really enjoying it. It seems similar to Hunger Games but apparently it's more intense.. Yay! As soon as I get home I'm going to the beach.. I miss my beach. I love my Island lol


Anyway, I hope everyone has a good Easter Weekend!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment