Thursday 26 April 2012

Technical Difficulties

as of a few days after Easter weekend my laptop had died! It wouldn't start up, and instead would go to a loading page where it would "try to fix an internal error" and then would fail and shut down. So today, in hopes that it would magically restart, I started it up and to my complete surprise  IT STARTED!! I have no idea.. lol

Today I finished my last exam of year 1 of college! It's such a good feeling knowing that I don't have to return to school until the end of September.. I'm really not a fan of school. I do well and everything, just lately the motivation factor has sort of been dwindling.. but I'm done now so it doesn't matter :)

To those of you that are brave enough, I would like to suggest one of my favorite sandwiches for you to try, it is super simple to make and is absolutely delicious! I'm not going to lie though, few people are brave enough to try it. (kudo's to my boyfriend last night for taking a bite and... liking it!)

The Peanut Butter and Pickle Sandwich

1st step: take 2 pieces of bread and put peanut butter on each slice. (or if you prefer, but butter first, or only pb one slice.. its completely your preference.)

2nd step: slice 3 pickles into semi thin/thick slices, or enough to cover an entire piece of bread.

3rd step: slap the 2 pieces of bread together

4th step: Eat up!

Those of you who tried this strange combo let me know what you think! haha
Ps. I'm being completely honest about it being one of my favs

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment