Tuesday 10 April 2012

Easter!

I love my Island home :) So far Easter weekend has been very relaxing and enjoyable. I slept inn till 10am today!! (oh my goddd!!) It was fantastic lol, followed by some breakfast and hanging out with Christie, (Family friend, she's the greatest ever). We made fresh buns, well Christie did and I just took them out of the oven when the timer went off.. nonetheless they were delicious! I ate two :)

This afternoon we went beach-combing at Stories Beach. We found SO MUCH beach glass! as well as a dark blue glass bead and a couple pieces of pottery, it was alot of fun. We took some beach pictures as it was a beautiful day out, despite a few large clouds that kept hiding Mr. Sun.. But it was all good. I even rolled up my pants and walked a few feet into the ocean! BRRR!  Oh my goodness was it cold! 

Tonight I'm going to go visit my family, yaaaay! I can't wait to see everyone! I'll spend a few hours there, then come back to Christie's house (where I'm staying for the weekend), maybe bake some cookies and probably end the day with a good movie, or possibly attempt at making a dent in the new book I bought.


King's Chair at Storey's Beach

a leaf imprinted on a rock! i thought it was pretty cool! 

Storey's Beach


Glass bead! rare find.. woot woot!!



beautiful shot

a cool rock I found Matt!


beach glass


 Oh how I'm going to miss this lazy little weekend..





Christie


glass bead!

bright blue beach glass







I hope everyone had an enjoyable Easter Weekend! :)

xo











No comments:

Post a Comment